All of Forever New's terms and conditions may be amended from time to time without notice.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer service team at email@example.com or phone us on 1300 720 687 Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm AEST).
Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes.
We may change these terms and conditions as time goes by without notice to you, so please always read the information provided in our FAQ’s.
Forever New Social Media Terms and Conditions
These Terms and conditions govern our relationship with users and others who interact with Forever New via social media including Facebook and Twitter.
The Forever New brand is active on social media, allowing us to engage with our customers on a unique level. We are open to and encourage conversations about our brand, our product and the experiences our customers have in store. Whilst we are always open to feedback via our social media channels, positive or negative, we have a few simple guidelines in place for all users to please remember.
The Forever New Facebook page and Twitter is monitored between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, with extended hours as necessary. We have a wide range of users of our Forever New social media and it is important that our page is inclusive and respectful to all users. We do our best to keep Forever New’s social media content safe and appropriate for all users, but we cannot guarantee it. As such, we require that all users:
1. Be respectful, and consider other points of view when posting. Users must not post content or links to content that could be considered offensive, defamatory, obscene, sexist, racist, threatening, use inappropriate language (swearing) or content that is otherwise not appropriate for an audience of all ages.
2. Not engage in any bullying, intimidation, or harassment conduct against any user using Forever New’s social media pages.
3. Not post any content involving illicit substances, alcohol or other illegal activities. We have younger users of our social media pages and we require our content to be appropriate for all ages.
4. Not post any of your own or anyone else's personal information. While your privacy is important to us you have to remember that anything you post is public unless you restrict your privacy settings via Facebook or Twitter.
5. Not post content that is or could be considered hate speech, threatening, or pornographic, that incites violence, or contains nudity.
6. Do not spam or try and advertise on our page.
7. Follow Facebook and Twitter rules and regulations for use of their sites.
All feedback (either positive or negative) is helpful to Forever New and we encourage all our users to interact with us and our brand. We will do our best to respond directly to as many posts as possible where a response is required. Your feedback is highly valued and important to us in keeping our brand relevant and appealing to all our loyal customers.
While we support lively, open discussion, we reserve the right to delete any comments that don't comply with our rules, or which are otherwise deemed inappropriate. If you see any content or conduct that you think is inappropriate, please tell us immediately by contacting customer service Customer.Service@forevernew.com.au. Any users who repeatedly break these rules may be blocked.
We may choose to follow organisations or individuals that are relevant to Forever New. Forever New following any other organisation or brands does not imply endorsement of any kind.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos and videos) by posting, you warrant that you own the relevant rights to post such content and specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Forever New’s social media pages.
We hope that you continue to enjoy using Forever New’s social media pages always.