Forever New x Bespoke Letterpress Competition Terms & Conditions - AU Only
Updated 27th August 2020
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition ("Competition") is open to residents of Australia only, who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, or their advertising and promotional agencies.
- This Competition commences on 17th August 2020 at 10.00am AEST and ends on 24th August 2020 at 10.00am AEST ("Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, entrants must:
- follow @forevernew_official and @bespokepress on Instagram;
- Tag a friend in the comments section of either of the Competition posts (on @forevernew_official or @bespokepress Instagram accounts)
- In 30 words or less, tell us which pieces from Bespoke Letterpress and Forever New would brighten your day,
during the Competition Period. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The two entries judged by the Promoter to be the most creative and original will be declared the winners. The judging selection will take place at 5/38 Florence Rd Surrey Hills, 3127 on 24th August 2020 at 12.00 noon (AEST). The winners will be notified by Instagram direct message (via the account used to enter the Competition) on or around the same date. The winners must claim their prize by responding via Instagram direct message by 10.00am (AEST) 30th November 2020. The winners will be announced on forevernew.com.au (the “Forever New Website”) and bespokepress.com.au (the ‘Bespoke Letterpress Website”) on or around 3rd December 2020. The Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the determination of winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- There are two prizes to be won. The top 2 entries as judged will each receive 1 x ‘Grand Prize’ consisting of 1x $500 Forever New Gift Card and 1 x $250 Bespoke Letterpress Gift Card (total retail value $AUD 750 per prize).
- The Prizes and each of their components are subject to availability, must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable or refundable for cash. Any unused portions or elements of the Prizes are forfeited. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced or refunded. Each component of the Prizes which consists of two gift cards is issued to terms and conditions and expiry dates as specified on each gift card.
- The total Prize pool value is AUD$1,500. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Prizes will be distributed to the winners within 1 month after the draw date. All Prize values are specified in AUD.
- If any of the Prizes remain unclaimed by 10.00am (AEST) on 30 November 2020, a further judging selection will take place to select a replacement winners. The judging selection will take place at 5/38 Florence Rd Surrey Hills, 3127, on 3rdDecember 2020 at 10.00am (AEST). The replacement winners will be notified by Instagram direct message on or around that date. The replacement winners must claim the Prize by responding to the Promoter via Instagram direct message by 3rd March 2021. The winner’s name will also be announced on the Forever New Website and Bespoke Letterpress Website on or around 4th March 2021.
- This Competition may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook or Instagram. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third-party websites.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like. The use of pen names, or any robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these terms and conditions is not permitted. Entries that are incomplete, a copy of another person’s work, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Entrants who provide incorrect, incomplete, incomprehensible or fraudulent information or whom do not comply with any of these terms and conditions are not eligible to participate in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request, appropriate photo identification to confirm entrants’ eligibility to enter this Competition and claim the Prize, before issuing the Prize and may deem the entry invalid.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any problems or technical failure including any internet, telecommunication or website technical problems or any damage to computers in relation to this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any technical problems the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions issued by a regulatory authority).
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by the law, entrants release the Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and Facebook and Instagram from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Competition.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- The Promoter is Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 100 100 of Level 4, Building 8, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia and Bespoke Letterpress (ABN 70603083576) of Suite K, 391-397 Bong Bong Street, Bowral, New South Wales 2576, Australia. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.