Bridal Party Wardrobe Terms & Conditions - AU Only
Terms and Conditions - Forever New 'Win Your Bridal Party Wardrobe’ Competition
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition is open to residents of Australia, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not:
a.) an employee of; or
b.) domiciled with an employee of; or
c.) an immediate family member of an employee of;
the Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- The Competition starts 24 March 2019 at 10:00 am (AEST) and ends 14 April 2019 at 4.00 pm AEST ("Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, entrants must:
a.) Follow Forever New on Instagram @forevernew_official
b.) Tag 3 of their bridesmaids in a comment on the competition post in the Instagram feed and in the same comment tell us in 25 words or less why she loves Forever New
c.) Have the bridesmaids follow @forevernew_official on Instagram
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- There will be one winner of this Competition. To select the winner, the Promoter will conduct a draw at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria on 15 April 2019 at 10am (AEDST). The winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter) on or around the same date.
- The Promoter will publish the name of the winner of this Competition from 15 April 2019 at forevernew.com.au.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize remains unclaimed by 12 June 2019, a further draw/s will take place to select a new winner. If required, this draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria on 13 June 2019 at 1pm (AEST). In the event a further draw is necessary, the replacement winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter) on or around the same date of the further draw. The Promoter will publish the results of any re-draw at forevernew.com.au on or around 14 June 2019.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of this Competition. The winner will receive one (1) x Forever New gift voucher, valued at AUD$1500. Gift vouchers are issued in accordance with the terms and conditions located on the reverse of each voucher. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The total prize pool is AUD$1500.00. The prize will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the draw date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim a prize. If the identity of the entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter, Instagram and their associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or inability to conduct this Competition or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions of a regulatory authority).
- The Promoter, Instagram and their associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable (in whole or in part) that part shall be severed and the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- The Promoter is Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd (ABN 11 118 100 100) of Botanicca Corporate Park, Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121, Australia. Please direct any queries about this Competition to the Promoter and not to Instagram. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- Competition Winner - Amy Considine