Terms and Conditions - Forever New Feedback Competition ('Competition')
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences on Monday, 14 October 2019at 12.00AM (AEST) and concludes on 31 October 2020 at 11.59PM (AEST) (‘Promotional Period’).
- The Competition is open to Australian residents who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Promotional Period, who are not an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising or promotional agencies.
- To enter this Promotion, entrants must:
(a) Visit a Forever New store in Australia (excluding concession stores);
(b) Complete and submit the Forever New customer feedback survey accessible via the website, or which has been sent to their email address registered with the Promotor, during the Promotional Period, and provide their contact details;
(c) Only one entry is permitted per person per visit. Online purchases are excluded from this Competition. Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Competition. Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry method not authorized by these Terms and Conditions is not permitted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be 12 prizes drawn on the first Friday of every month] at 10am AEST during the Promotional Period. If a Friday falls on a public holiday, that draw will take place on the following business day in Australia. Each prize draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan St, Burnley, 3121 VIC Australia.
- There will be one (1) winner for each prize draw. The first valid entry drawn at random from all entries received during the preceding month as outlined in the table below for each prize draw will receive a AUD $50 Forever New gift card (depending on the winner’s usual place of residence) (Prize). The total prize pool is AUD $600 AUD, depending on the usual place of residence of each winner.
||Date of qualifying entry
||Prize Draw Winner
||14/10/19 to 31/10/19
||1/11/19 to 30/11/19
||1/12/19 to 31/12/19
||Debra, New South Wales
||1/1/20 to 31/1/20
||1/2/20 to 29/2/20
Stephanie, South Australia
||1/3/20 to 31/3/20
||Veronica, Western Australia
||1/4/20 to 30/4/20
||1/5/20 to 31/5/20
||Debby, South Australia
||1/6/20 to 30/6/20
||Marcella, New South Wales
||1/7/20 to 31/1/20
||1/8/20 to 31/8/20
||1/9/20 to 30/9/20
- Each winner will be notified in writing within 2 working days of the respective draw date (using contact details provided to the Promoter) and their names will be published on forevernew.com.au (Forever New Website). Each Prize will be distributed to winners within 1 month after the respective draw date.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Prizes will not be replaced or refunded. Forever New gift cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified on the reverse side of each gift card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- If any Prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the respective draw date, the right of the respective winner to receive the Prize is extinguished. A new prize draw will be held on the first Friday of the month, 3 months after the initial draw date at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan St, Burnley, 3121 VIC, Australia, comprised of all entries who have entered the Promotion. The winner(s) will be notified in writing within 2 working days of the draw and published on the Forever New Website.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered or sustained regarding this Promotion or prizes awarded in the course of this Promotion, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right to request appropriate identification or other documentation to confirm an entrant’s eligibility to enter and claim a Prize. If the identity of an entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, that entry will be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason this Promotion is incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval or directions of the relevant regulatory authority.
- At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
- The Promoter is Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 100 100 of Building 8, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121 and ADTNZ Limited of Pricewaterhousecoopers Auckland, 188 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, NZ. Authorised under NSW Permit: LTPM/19/04994