Terms and Conditions - Celebrating 400 Thousand Followers
Win one of four $400 Forever New Gift Cards
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Competition commences on 22 October 2019 at 12.00pm AEDST and ends on 5 November 2019 at 12.00pm AEDST ("Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, entrants must follow @ForeverNew_Official on Instagram and answer in 25 words or less why they love Forever New, tag four friends, (ensure all are following @ForeverNew_Official, and comment which country they are from, i.e. Australia or New Zealand) on the @ForeverNew_Official Instagram competition post which is posted during the Competition Period. Participants can enter as many times as they want. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period.
- The top our valid entries judged by the Promoter to be the most original and creative will be declared the winners. Judging will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria 3121, on 5 November 2019 at 12.00 noon (AEDST). The winners will be notified by a direct message via Instagram (using the username with the Promoter on their entry comment) on or around the same date. The winner must claim their prize by responding via Instagram by 10.00am (AEDST) 5 February 2020. The winners’ names will be published on forevernew.com.au and forevernew.co.nz (collectively, the “Forever New Website”) on 12 November 2019. New Zealand judging will take place at 41 High Street Auckland, Auckland 1010, on 14 November 2019 at 12.00pm.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- There are a total of four Forever New gift cards to be won. Each winner will receive (1) one Forever New Gift Card of AUD$400.00 or NZD$400.00 depending on the usual place of residence of each winner (“Prize”). The total prize pool is $1600.00.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Prizes will not be replaced or refunded. Forever New gift cards are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified on the reverse side of each gift card.
- The Prize will be distributed to the winners within 1 month after the draw date.
- If a Prize is unclaimed by 10.00am (AEDST) on 5 February 2020, a further judging selection will take place to select a replacement winner. The draw will take place at Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria 3121, on 6 February 2020 at 10.00am (AEDST). The replacement winner will be notified by direct message via Instagram on or around that date. The replacement winner must claim the Prize by responding to the Promoter via email by 5 May 2020. The winner’s name will also be published on the Forever New Website on or around 5 February 2020.
- This Promotion may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook and Instagram. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
- Any attempt to enter multiple email addresses or pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these terms and conditions is not permitted. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Entrants who provide incorrect, incomplete, incomprehensible or fraudulent information or whom do not comply with any of these terms and conditions are not eligible to participate in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request, appropriate photo identification to confirm entrants’ eligibility to enter this Competition and claim a prize, before issuing a prize and may deem the entry invalid.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any problems or technical failure including any internet, telecommunication or website technical problems or any damage to computers in relation to this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any technical problems the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions issued by a regulatory authority).
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by the law, entrants release the Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and Facebook from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Competition.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- The Promoter is Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 100 100 of Level 4, Building 8, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia and ADTNZ Ltd of Pricewaterhousecoopers Auckland, 188 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, NZ.