FOREVER NEW STATEMENT ON COVID-19
During these profoundly challenging times arising from COVID-19, we have worked hard to reduce the impact on our supply partners by honouring our commitments and prioritising the safety of the workers in our supply chain.
The steps we have taken include the following:
- We have committed to take completed orders and all orders in production and continue to pay in full at originally agreed prices.
- Orders which were not yet in production have been rephased according to market demand and supplier capacity rather than cancelled.
- Where we have been able to redistribute seasonal product to other global regions where our product is sold, we have done this to honour purchase orders.
- We are working through commitments to raw materials which were purchased for rephased orders to assist with supplier liabilities.
- Re-ordering has already recommenced, taking into consideration factory capacity and reflective of customer demand.
The health and safety of workers remain paramount and we continue to work with our suppliers to ensure safety measures are in place across all factories including the provision of training material relating to PPE, social distancing and hygiene. This will be ongoing as more factories resume production.