Terms and Conditions - Rundle Mall Competition | win a $250 voucher and styling session
Terms and Conditions – Rundle Mall Competition - win a Forever New $250 gift card and styling session
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition ("Competition") is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to residents of Australia only, who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- The Competition commences on Thursday 7 October 2021 at 12.00AM (AEST) and concludes on Sunday 10 October 2021 at 11.59PM (AEDST) (‘Competition Period’).
- To enter this Competition, entrants must:
(a) Visit Forever New Rundle Mall store between the Competition Period
(b) Sign up to Forever New’s loyalty program, Forever You, or opt in to receive marketing communications, news and other information from Forever New, during the Competition Period.
Only one entry is permitted per person. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- One valid entry drawn at random will be declared the winners. The draw will take place at Building 8, Level 1, 584 Swan St, Burnley, 3121 Victoria or at another address nominated by the Promoter where the draw is unable to take place at this address for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. The draw will take place at 10:00am AEST on Monday 11 October 2021. The winners will be notified by email (using the email address registered with the Promoter) on or around the same date. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email by 10:00am AEST 31 October 2021.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one (1) prize to be won, consisting of 1 x AUD $250 Forever New gift card and 1 x in-store styling session (1 hour) to take place at Forever New Rundle Mall (collectively, the Prize) with the Store Manager. The winner will be contacted by the Store Manager to organise a styling session based on availability.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs (including but not limited to travel costs) associated with redeeming the Prize is the sole responsibility of each winner. The winners will be contacted to organise styling sessions based on availability. Styling sessions must be redeemed within three months of being contacted. If not redeemed, this element of the Prize will be forfeited.
- Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced or refunded. Gift cards are issued in accordance with the terms and conditions located on the reverse side of each gift card.
- The total Prize pool value is AUD $250. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize values. If any element of the Prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the draw date.
- If the Prize is unclaimed by 10.00am AEST on Monday 1 November 2021, a further draw will take place to select replacement winner(s) at Building 8, Level 1, 584 Swan St, Burnley, 3121 Victoria at 10:00am AEST on Monday 1 November 2021. The replacement winner will be notified by email on or around that date. The replacement winner(s) must claim the Prize by responding to the Promoter via email by 10:00am AEST 30 November 2021.
- This Competition may be promoted through third party websites, such as Facebook or Instagram. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third-party websites. Please direct any queries in relation to this Competition to the Promoter and not any third party websites.
- The use of pen names, or any robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these terms and conditions is not permitted. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Entrants who provide incorrect, incomplete, incomprehensible or fraudulent information or whom do not comply with any of these terms and conditions are not eligible to participate in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request, appropriate photo identification to confirm entrants’ eligibility to enter this Competition and claim a prize, before issuing a prize and may deem the entry invalid.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 11 are not liable for any problems or technical failure including any internet, telecommunication or website technical problems or any damage to computers in relation to this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any technical problems the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions issued by a regulatory authority).
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 11 are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by the law, entrants release the Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and Facebook and Instagram from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Competition.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- The Promoter is Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 100 100 of Level 1, Building 8, 584 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria, Australia.