Tik Tok Competition Terms & Conditions - AU Only
Updated 1st June 2020
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition ("Competition") is open to residents of Australia only, who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- This Competition commences on 22 May 2020 at 5.00pm AEST and ends on 27 May 2020 at 10.00am AEST ("Competition Period").
- To enter this competition, the entrant must register an account with TikTok, follow @forevernew_australia on TikTok and comment on @forevernew_australia’s Competition post in one sentence, sharing which items they would purchase with a $500 Forever New voucher, during the Competition Period. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Competition Period. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The entry judged by the Promoter to be the most creative and original will be declared the winner. The judging selection will take place at Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd, Botanicca Corporate Park, Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia 3121 on 27 May 2020 at 12.00 noon (AEST). The winner will be notified by TikTok direct message (via the account used to enter the Competition) on the same date. The winner must claim their prize by responding via TikTok direct message by 10.00am (. The winner will be announced on forevernew.com.au (the “Forever New Website”) on or around 10 June 2020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize consists of 1 x $500 Forever New voucher (the “Prize”). The Prize will be awarded to the winner only.
- The Prize is subject to availability, must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, redeemable or refundable for cash. Any unused portions or elements of the Prize are forfeited. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers will not be replaced or refunded. The Prize is issued to terms and conditions and expiry dates as specified on the reverse side of the voucher.
- The total Prize value is $500.00. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. If any element of the Prize not available due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be distributed to the winner within 1 month after the draw date. All prize values are specified in AUD.
- If the Prize is unclaimed by 10.00am (AEST) on 10 June 2020, a further judging selection will take place to select a replacement winner. The judging selection will take place at Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd, Botanicca Corporate Park, Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria 3121, on 11 June 2020 at 10.00am (AEST). The replacement winner will be notified by Instagram direct message on or around that date. The replacement winner must claim the Prize by responding to the Promoter via Instagram direct message by 24 June 2020. The winner’s name will also be announced on the Forever New Website on or around 24 June 2020.
- This Promotion may be promoted through third party websites, like TikTok, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third-party websites when using them to participate in this Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third-party websites.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they would like. The use of pen names, or any robotic, automatic, programmed or any other entry methods not authorized by these terms and conditions is not permitted. Entries that are incomplete, a copy of another person’s work, illegible, damaged, contain incorrect information or do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Entrants who provide incorrect, incomplete, incomprehensible or fraudulent information or whom do not comply with any of these terms and conditions are not eligible to participate in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request, appropriate photo identification to confirm entrants’ eligibility to enter this Competition and claim the Prize, before issuing the Prize and may deem the entry invalid.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any problems or technical failure including any internet, telecommunication or website technical problems or any damage to computers in relation to this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any technical problems the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition (subject to any directions issued by a regulatory authority).
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies and third-party websites specified in clause 14 are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Prize or use of the Prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). To the maximum extent permitted by the law, entrants release the Promoter and its associated agencies, companies, and TikTok, Facebook and Instagram from any and all claims that may arise in connection with this Competition.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- The Promoter is Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd ABN 11 118 100 100 of Level 4, Building 8, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with TikTok, Instagram or Facebook.
Competition winner: Julia Johnson.