Unidays Terms and Conditions
Unidays Terms and Conditions for 10% Student Discount Online - Unidays
- The following information outlines the terms and conditions of the Student Discount 10% off online only promotion (Student Discount Promotion), run by Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd (Forever New) through Unidays.
- 10% discount online can be redeemed by logging in/registering with Unidays to receive a unique promotional code which then must be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box at the online checkout (Discount). You must comply with all Unidays registration requirements and terms and conditions and be a current tertiary student to be eligible (Eligible Person). Codes are restricted to one use per code.
- The Discount may not be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights. The Discount may not be used to purchase gift cards and shipping.
- The Student Discount Promotion entitles an Eligible Person to receive 10% off the purchase price of full-priced merchandise. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other sale or promotion by Forever New.
- The Student Discount Promotion is available online only and is not applicable to any in store purchases.
- Forever New reserves the right to refuse any promotional code that it deems to be invalid or fraudulent or fraudulently obtained.
- Forever New reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Student Discount Promotion without notice.